Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sad to say Good-bye...

We were so sad to have Jeremy's family go home. We had so much fun and my boys loved having a grandma, aunt and uncle, and cousin here. We hope they had fun too...although, I think they were all ready to have a car and not live in a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with 8 people. :) Jackson was so cute. He was really upset to say goodbye to them. I think he really started to grasp that we wouldn't see them for a while til we get back to Utah.My boys loved their little cousin Sophia. She is the sweetest, cutest little thing. I just gotta figure out how to get one of her for next time :)My boys love Grandma Burgon. She was so great to help me since dad was working all the time. Me and my boys already miss her. Thanks Grandma for the New York t-shirts!
We sure love and miss you guys! Thanks for coming to visit us!

Who's next?

2 comments:

Becky said...

We had a blast while we there! I think Sophia misses having people to play with all of the time.

Rhandi said...

I love all of the fun stuff that you are doing Jenn! Way to brave the one bedroom apartment, at least when you leave NY you will have a big home (comparatively speaking) to come back to. I hope all is well and it's great to see you are having a good time in NY. I can't wait to play when we all get back.