Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Central Park Zoo

Our last Saturday before Jeremy started his crazy hours with his group we went to Central Park Zoo and then went and ate at Patsy's Pizzeria after. That place is so fabulous....a must when visiting New York.This was where the birds were. Definitely isn't the most exciting zoo, but it was still fun for my boys. We did the whole zoo in an hour... its not very big at all.The boys eating their lunch. It is a pretty zoo, but not many exciting animals to see.
The most exciting exhibit was the polar bears. They were actually pretty cool. They were huge...although it doesn't look like it from these pictures. Ty kept roaring at them... :)
Outside the zoo, there is a little children's zoo (small petting zoo). There were tons of little things for the kids to play on. The boys loved being able to run around and not just look at things.

7 comments:

Eric & Gretchen said...

Looks like you are having quite the adventure. Glad you found an appt that will work. Sorry the first one was such a nightmare.

Holly said...

Looks like you are having fun! Patsy's is the best- love it! I also love the new family photo. Cant wait to see more about NYC.

s g said...

Jenn, what an adventure! I am so glad you are there with your boys and the Garff's were able to help you out.

Enjoy NYC, wish we could come visit...looks like soooo much fun!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Wow! I am finally glad you have a nice place to stay after all you went through in the beginning. I hope you guys are having a good time! Miss you guys!

Cassi said...

Oh my goodness!!! I just read through your craziness. I had no idea you had such an ordeal getting there and settled. I am glad things have quieted down and you are enjoying new york....I read this first post and thought I am kind of jealous of the adventure, but then kept reading and felt a little less jealous :)...we miss you!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

HEY! We are so excited for you guys and your adventure to NY! I am so JEALOUS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that city! I could totally live there! Your boys are growing SO FAST! When you guys get back lets hang out. Enjoy the summer!

Tiffany said...

Good to hear you guys are getting settled and things are going well!! Reminds Nate of the vacation he had wtih the both of you one Christmas season...