Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Subway ride and FAO Schwartz

Pictures of the boys first subway ride. We decided to go on the subway before Jeremy started work so I could figure it out for when I was by myself. We went downtown to see Time Square and then go to the toy store FAO Schwartz.The boys absolutely LOVE New York and they absolutely LOVE the subway. The cry every time we pass a subway entrance if we don't go down it. The love being on the trains.
Of course the boys loved finding this Thomas train display. Ty flipped when I had to rip the train out of his hand so we could leave.
There were Toy Story 3 displays everywhere. Hopefully we can go while we are here....if I dare brave it by myself. :)
This is a picture of when we came the second time with Jeremy's family. We forgot to get a picture with the soldier the first time we came. Such a fun toy store. One day I want to afford all those huge stuffed animals for my kids playroom.

1 comment:

Stacie Aho said...

So fun! Looks like you're living it up :) Your and Jackson's hair is getting long!! Miss you guys.