Monday, June 21, 2010

Marionette Puppet Show and Serendipity!

We went to church in the morning and then went to the Swedish Cottage for the Marionette Puppet Show. Seriously, it was like a puppet show on Broadway. My boys were entranced...well mostly Jackson. Ty was for 2o minutes and then the 2 year old attention span kicked in.
Jackson with Grandma before the puppet show started. He was so excited.Our fam after the puppet show. It was so much fun. If anyone visits New York, this is a definite must. It was one of my favorite things here.

We then walked through Central Park. I love Central Park. There is something about that place. You truly feel like you are not in a city and I wish we lived closer to it. Our next stop was to eat an early dinner at Patsy's Pizzeria and then Serendipity for dessert. Both places are heavenly. Love, love love Patsy's margarita pizza and the Alla Vodka pasta(or something like that). I literally lick the plate(with their yummy rolls) of my pasta when I'm done. The wait for Serendipity was only 1 1/2 hours so we went and ate dinner and then were done right in time for our dessert reservation. Jackson through a tantrum at Serendipity so Dad and Jackson went outside to wait :( Ty LOVED the frozen hot chocolate. If I even tried to have a drink myself he would scream. I even tried to get him to stop so he wouldn't get a brain freeze, but we was not going to stop drinking for anything.
This kid loves himself some chocolate!Happy mom and Ty after a yummy dinner and dessert. We got a frozen hot chocolate "to go" for dad and Jackson to share. Jackson got some daddy time on the stairs while he cooled down. :)
My fam is cute, but I hate this picture of me. We had walked too much in the heat and well, I just look lovely :)

The rest of the night continued to be great. The men took the kiddos home and the girls got to go shopping at H & M and Zara's. I love me-self some shopping...and especially when there aren't kids there.

No comments: