Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 years of Bliss...

Three years ago today I was married to the most amazing man I've ever met. I am the luckiest woman in the world to be with Jeremy and spend my eternities with him. We have a great marriage and a lot of that is due to Jeremy being a great communicator. I have met few men so kind, generous, and self-less as Jeremy. He is always concerned about my feelings and making our family better. Our wedding day was so perfect and one I love to reminisce about. I still find myself looking at our wedding pictures and video just to keep the memories fresh.

Happy Anniversary Babe!!!!! I'm excited for the next 60+ years I am priveledged to spend with you!

13 comments:

s g said...

jenn..you were such a beautiful bride- happy anniversary! jeremy is so lucky to have you too!

Shanna said...

Happy Anniversary! Geese talk about a gorgeous bride! I can't believe it's been three years already! Hope you guys have a great day!!!!

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

I didn't realize you guys got married a couple months before us! Doesn't it feel longer than three years?(and I mean that in the best possible way) But it weird to think about a time where I wasn't with John. Hope you guys have something fun and romantic planned for tonight!

Camille said...

you were such a beautiful bride! you got one great catch. happy 3rd...it seems like you have been married longer than that! 3 yrs and 2 kids...way to go ;)

Christiansen's said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Your wedding pictures are beautiful.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Comgrats!!! Married life is so fun!!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Congrats! I love your wedding pictures! We love you guys!! Connor is sitting here and keeps saying Jackson. I really am so grateful for your friendship.

Emily said...

Congrats. Jenn, you are beautiful. We need to get together. I got your message, I will call you this weekend and hook something up! Talk to you soon.

Em

E Winzeler said...

What a darling picture of the two of you! You two do make a wonderful couple!

Jen said...

You guys are beautiful. I love the way Jeremy looks at you. You do have a good man!

Chelsea said...

Happy anniversary! Jenn, you are beautiful! You guys have such a cute little family.

Villarreal's said...

WOW! Is that you? You are obviously beautiful, but look so different with the long dark hair! Love it tho... Anyway, Happy Anniversary!

Marni Bown said...

Hey! I did not really get a chance to talk to you at Lifetime the other day. I just started blogging and it's so fun to see everyones sites. Anyway, good to hear you are doing alright. If you feel up to it we should get together soon.