Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

I wanted to wish my sweet husband a Happy Father's Day. Jeremy is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I count my blessings every day for having him as my husband and father to my child (soon to be children :) ). Jackson loves his "daddy" so much and can hardly go a minute asking where he is when he's not around. Every morning when I go get him from his crib he immediately says "dad go?" and I reply he's at work and then he says "bus" and I always reply, "yes, dad took the bus to work". Then not even 5 minutes later he is asking again where dad is... and he usually anwers his own question with "train" or "bus". It is so fun to see the two play together and watch Jackson just adore his daddy. Thanks babe for being such a great dad to Jackson and helping me be a mom to our little ones. We love you more than you know...

I also wanted to wish my own dad a Happy Father's Day. I am so lucky to have my dad in my life. He is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. I don't know what I would do without my dad. He is the most positive, sweet, christ-like person you will ever meet.....literally. I have looked up to my dad since I was a little girl and have always considered myself a "daddy's girl". I always wanted to do everything my dad did. I always wanted to serve a mission and wanted to serve in New Zealand just like my dad....that was the only place I wanted to serve. :) My little Jackson just adores you as I do and I love hearing him say "gand pa -- truck", so he loves you AND your truck. :) Dad, I hope you know how much I cherish your friendship and love. Thanks for being such a great dad!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Jenn, That was such a nice post about your hubby and dad! Sounds like you have two wonderful men in your life! I can't believe that soon you will be a mom of two! You are so cute and will be great at it! Can't wait to see what he will look like! If he looks anything like Jackson he will be a lady's man! LOL Hope you are feeling well!

E Winzeler said...

I agree, Jeremy is a good man and he's lucky to have you too!

Christiansen's said...

That is so cute what Jackson does every morning, he is such a cute little guy. You guys are such great parents to him.

Angie said...

Oh that was so sweet. I agree.... we have the best dad in the whole world. We couldn't have a better one!

P.S. You look gorgeous!