Sunday, June 15, 2008

My sweet Grandma...

My grandma Weichers passed away a few days ago and I just wanted to write a small tribute to her. She was such an amazing woman and I will miss her dearly. My grandpa passed away 3 years ago, and we thought she would be soon to follow as she was now alone. But my grandma was a fighter, she was not ready to leave and fought each day to stay here. She was always so happy and sweet to everyone she met. I loved seeing her each sunday growing up and always looked forward to her ice cream and berries treat each week. I remember always begging my parents to sleep over at her house so I could spend more one on one time with my grandparents. My dad is one of the most amazing people I know, and a lot of his gifts and talents can be attributed to my grandparents. Grandma, we will miss you so much but we are happy that you are now with your sweetheart. You lived a fulfilling 91 years and I'm so honored to have you as my grandma. I love you!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Jenn,

I am so sorry for your loss. That is such a difficult part of life to experience. I hope you are doing well. I called you and left a message but I don't know if it was the right number. I think your parents are in our stake. I saw your dad at church and I thought "that is Jenn's dad." I didn't say anything because I am sure he has no idea who I am but it was fun. I would love to get together. I hope you are well.

Love ya,
Em

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

We are so sorry for your loss. She sounds like a wonderful woman. How lucky she is to be with her husband again:)