Sunday, June 1, 2008

"uv yu"

Words cannot express how much I love my child. Jackson is so much fun and lately I fall in love with him more every day. He talks ALL the time and it is so fun to hear him say things in his baby voice. He started talking at about 19 months and now he is 22 months and it is amazing how fast they start catching on. He says so many words and attempts to repeat just about everything we say. Tonight he was saying good night to me before Jeremy put him to bed and he said "uv yu". My heart just melted and its amazing how all the tantrums of the day just disappeared from my mind. I'm sure there will be more tantrums tomorrow, but I'm so lucky to have my little boy that I love so much.

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Such a great story! What a cute little guy!

Angie said...

Oh that is so sweet! Having your kids talk and say how they are feeling is so sweet. Is he feeling better today?

E Winzeler said...

Priceless...those are the moments that make motherhood all worth it! They get more and more fun as they get over...it's amazing how you become best friends with a 2 year old!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I think he gets his good looks from his mom and dad, but he definitely gets his brilliant mind from his mom! Check out our blog. There is a cute little picture of Jeremy on the slideshow. (Way little, but he is there.) It was when they were over playing games and being dorks!! You may have to link on from Erin's blog.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

Jen he is the cutest little thing!! I love him he cracks me up we need to get him and Holden together!!