Friday, July 23, 2010

Weichers Family 2010 reunion - Heber Camp

My family went up to the Heber Valley Camp for a few days for part of our family reunion and it was so much fun. The first day each individual family was suppose to plan a family skit. I knew mine was going to be a challenge with a 2 and 4 year old cooperating, but I tried. Since we had just gotten back from New York we all wore our New York t-shirts and did a little dance to "Empire State of Mind-(Concrete Jungle)". Jackson became shy so it was just me dancing with Ty pretty much, but it was still fun.Everyone's skits were so good. I was very impressed with all of my family. I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone's skits. :( We had so much fun up at this camp. We had a great family dinner that night with some smores later on, and some fun stories around the fire. The next morning we went canoeing with our whole family. My dad went with me and my boys and they loved it!Jackson playing horseshoe, and then the Jackson eating lunch with Angie and her kids.The cousins playing games and having so much fun! We were sad to have it end...

No comments: