Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On our way home...

One of the worst flights of my life! The only thing that got me through was knowing that it had to end, right... We only bought two tickets since it was a month til Ty turned 2 so he was still free (bad idea). So this poor young guy is on the isle seat and me and my boys are squished in two seats. He was really nice at first, but then he just tuned out and was probably counting the minutes til the flight landed.Jackson did "pretty" good, but Ty was struggling, and I finally held him tight so he would have to relax and then he FINALLY fell asleep. 15 minutes later Jackson says he has to go potty. I was seriously about to ask the guy next to me of he would take him so Ty wouldn't have to wake up, but then I realized that could be scarey to ask a stranger to do something like that. When an almost 4 year old asks to go pee, you have to go immediately. So I had to wake up Ty and from then on the last two and a half hours were a nightmare. So glad its over, and that we got back to Utah safe.

No comments: