Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jackson turns 4!

Dad was still in NY for Jackson's birthday so my mom and dad watched Ty for me so I could take Jackson to 'Toy Story 3'. He loved the movie, but he did get a little scared in the movie and even cried for a minute because he didn't like it......but then he got right back into it. It was a fun mom and Jackson date, and I loved being with my big 4 year old. Here we are in the movie theater...That night we had a birthday part at my mom and dads house with some of his cousins. He wanted a Batman birthday! Here we are right before opening presents!
Cutest 4 year old ever!Jackson was so excited to get a new scooter and helmet. Showing he's 4!What a fun night of presents! Ty was just as excited to play with all of Jackson's toys as he was.Jackson wanted a batman cake for his birthday. This time I wasn't going to make the cake, so thank you Target for a great cake! :)One last ride on his new toy in his pj's before bedtime! He had such a fun birthday! Happy Birthday my cutest little boy! Mom and dad love you so much....

No comments: