Thursday, April 15, 2010

Halloween

Still catching up...

Halloween 2009

We went to a Pumpkin Patch with the MBA Spouse Group. The boys loved it and especially that they each got to pick out their own little pumpkin.
Both boys got a buzz cut the weekend before so with their blonde hair it looks like they don't have any! :)



We had a Halloween Party with my family and our little fam went with a super-hero theme. We had Spiderman, Batman, and Catwoman... Dad was MIA in New York doing one of his many networking trips :)


Jackson had already taken his costume off so I don't have many picture of him in it from this night. I think a cousin made fun of him saying he didn't like Batman, so Jackson came upstairs and wanted to take it off :( Which was so interesting because at home, he wouldn't take it off! Sad to see the first time your kid gets teased...I wish I could protect him from that ever happening, but I guess that means he is just growing up and that is life, sadly enough.

No comments: