Monday, April 5, 2010

Ty's 1st Birthday!

Catching up...
August 27th, 2009

Our baby boy turned 1! I can't believe how time flies and our little Tyler turned 1 already. We had a fun party for him and he of course loved the attention, presents, and cake! :)

One of his favorite toys from his birthday. Now he has a car like Jackson got for his first birthday, and there is no more fighting...For Ty's birthday it was a stressful time with moving to Provo, trying to sell our house, and so I didn't make a cake for Ty-Ty. I hope he forgives me, and I promise to make him a cute cake for number 2.
He still loved the cake the same....homemade or not, frosting is still frosting!

We love you Ty-Ty and are grateful for all you bring to our family!!!!

1 comment:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Yeah! You updated your blog! Fun pictures! I can't believe those pictures of your car. I can't believe you were all okay. SO thankful!!