Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Travel time - Disneyland Day #1

We drove on to California with Jeremy's family....Becky and Blake joined us in St. George and Tammy and John went back home since they had just done Disney World the month before. Funny that we went on this vacation with Jeremy's family, but I don't have hardly any pictures with anyone so you wouldn't know that we did. :) I need to be better at getting group pictures and not just of my kids.

Our first day at Disneyland. The boys were so excited. So funny, they couldn't even see, but still smiled... :)Waiting in line is the hardest part... I only have 2 pictures of cousin Sophia, and she's not even looking in this one. :)On the train...Saying hi to Pluto. It was fun to see Ty's face just calculate meeting all these characters. So are they really real?Meeting Mickey Mouse!My boys love cars!The parade was Ty's favorite part. He just sat in awe, waving to all the characters. Captain Hook grabbed his nose and he was so excited he came over to him. He kept saying "the pirate got my nose".Such a fun day! Now tomorrow is Sea World...

No comments: