Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saying Goodbye - Off to NC!

The night before we left for North Carolina a bunch of our family came over to say good-bye one last time. :( It was so sad for me to say good-bye to everyone.

Saying good-bye to Grandma Coleman. It was so hard to say good-bye to my parents. My boys didn't quite get it as I'm sure they thought we'd see them next week. :)Boston, Elsie, Jackson, and Ty. My kids love Angie's kids. Sweet Elsie and Jackson hugging :)Adrianna, Sophia, Taylor, Jackson, Arin, and Ty. We are sure going to miss The Crow and Rosevear cousins. :(When Jeremy and I drove away the next morning I don't think I've cried that hard in a long time. It finally hit us that we were driving away and not going to be back for a long time. We will miss Utah and all of our friends and family here.

No comments: