Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Night 2008

Christmas night we went to my parents house. It was a crazy fun filled night with lots of cousins, food, and good company. Jackson and Tyler both got spoiled from Grandma and Papa...and so did Jeremy and I. My parents always go over and beyond to make Christmas wonderful for their kids. Thanks mom and dad for everything.
This was the coolest toy ever... Jackson got his race cars, and it was definitely the biggest highlight of his Christmas. He played with the race cars and tracks the entire next day.
Jackson also got Boggle Jr....time to learn our letters :) and a Curious George airplane.
Tyler scored a cute little outfit, teether, and this fun musical table.

We had a wonderful Christmas and were spoiled by our families. I love Christmas time and am sad its over, but look forward to next year when Ty will be a little older and Jackson will understand even more. I'm grateful for my Savior and for the fun traditions we have to celebrate his birth.

2 comments:

Dibble's said...

Looks like you had so much fun! your little guys are so cute!

Jen said...

Boys are so fun. I love the little boy phase. I love toy cars. Your boys are so cute. Glad you had a fun Christmas.