Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tyler is 7 weeks...

Tyler is 7 weeks old today and getting so big (note the gut over the pants). He is my sweet boy and has been such a blessing to our family. The last couple months have been kind of rough but lately he seems to be doing better. Tyler has a milk, soy, and nut intolerance and so it has made it hard as he has been super fussy. With the adjustment of my diet he seems to be doing better. I can't eat much besides oreos, swedish fish, bagels, and chicken - but I guess I'll sacrifice anything for this little guy to be happy and healthy. :)


7 comments:

Camille said...

at least you can have oreos :) he is such a cutie. love jax in the pict with his little bro. super cute

Chelsea said...

What cute little boys! So nuts are out now too? So sorry. If you ever run out of swedish fish, give me a call... I buy them by the 5 lb bag... seriously!

Shanna said...

oh my gosh, he has changed so much!! I love him Jen. I need to take more pics of him. He is gorgeous!!! good job you two!!!

Jeremy and Molly Horn said...

He is so sweet. Little boys are the best.

Angie said...

He looks so big! Those pictures are darling. You are such a great mom! Everything you have gone through and have given up just so that Tyler can have the very best thing for him. You're awesome. If he could thank you he would!!! Love ya!

Marni said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. These are adorable pictures. I can't wait to see you him in person.

renae said...

ok jackson looks like a giant next to tyler!!! i'm glad that you figured out what was up and how to make it better. and yeah, with oreos on the list, it can't be TOO bad ;) xo!