Friday, October 31, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

This time of year is so much fun. It seems like there are so many things to do outside. I love fall and all of the beautiful colors. Jeremy and I love to go on drives and see all of the beauty from the changing leaves. We are sad to see that so many are already bare. We went to the pumpkin patch with jackson last week and he picked out some pumpkins for us.


Jackson had so much fun and his favorite part was definitely sitting on all the tractors. You should have seen the tantrum he had when we told him it was time to get off the tractor and go home. It was such a fun night and a fun tradition we will always do with our family. I love spending time with my 3 boys!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

What a fun family tradition! I bet Jax loved those tractors!! You have a cute family!

Marni Bown said...

Now that is a lot of pumpkins and heavy ones too. You are such a fun mom.

Me in a nut shell said...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I really admire you, and am glad we are neighbors. Really cute pictures! We need to get together sometime. and PS, your blessing was beautiful.