Monday, September 15, 2008

Jackson's new "cheeser"

So lately everytime we go to take a picture of Jackson he says "cheese" and throws out this same smile. It is literally in every picture, unless we take one and don't say to smile. I just love this little boy. He has done pretty good with his new brother, but we are exctied for the tantrums to lessen once he adapts a little more. :) Say cheese...


man you could check his dental work with this picture! :) There is so much personality in this little boy, I love it!

9 comments:

E Winzeler said...

What a cutie! He's grown into quite the little man! I love his cheeser smile :)! Hope you're doing well hun...we need to come visit!

Angie said...

Oh my all of those smiles are so cute and just a little bit cheesy!:)

Shanna said...

where was that smile when I was taking pictures! Super cute!!!!

Villarreal's said...

Keep smilin bud! Looks fabulous! He really is getting a little personality to him. :)

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

How funny. He is such a cutie!!

Chelsea said...

What a cute, sweet kid! Hope that you're doing good!

Marni Bown said...

This age is so cute with boys. I love the CHEESE picts.

R & R Bennion said...

Jen, Hi! Your little Jackson is darling! I didn't even know you were expecting. Congrats! Lttle boys are the BEST! I have two and there is just something about mothers and sons! Your boys are so lucky to have a mommy like you to teach them. keep in touch. I added you to my blog. Take care! Robyn

kOrTnI said...

Jeremy!!!!
Hello! its kortni. kortni from wells. :)

I just found you through a friend of a friend, & wanted to say hi.

You have such a cute cute family & your little guy is getting so big since I saw him last!

Keep in touch! Hope all is going well!

Kortni Andrews