Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jackson's first day of school...

Jackson started his T-K preschool (transitional Kindergarten) class today. We are holding him back from Kindergarten this year, even though he is already 5. This is an older class of kids that are almost all 5 but waiting to do all-day Kindergarten til next year. He goes M-Th from 9-1 so it is definitely an adjustment from his last year preschool of 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. I totally cried on my way home from dropping him off just knowing I would miss him so much, and realizing that it only gets worse from here. Soon his teacher's will see him more than I do, and that makes me so sad. :( I still see him as my baby sometimes, but he sure looks grown up to me...Jackson you are such a good boy, and Mom and Dad are so proud of you. We are excited for Jackson to learn new things, but Mom and Ty will miss you like crazy for the 4 hours a day while your gone. :(

No comments: