Friday, August 27, 2010

Ty-Ty turns 2!

Tyler turns 2 today. For his birthday we started out the day by taking him to breakfast at Magelby's Fresh for unlimited french toast (yum....so good).That night we did presents with just our little family and then had some cupcakes and ice-cream. I sure love that little 2 year old.A few days later we did a big birthday party with all of our family. Ty had so much fun with cousins and grandma's and grandpa's. Here's Ty playing soccer at his party.I felt bad that I had made Jackson's first 3 birthday cakes, but didn't make Ty's first birthday cake (we were moving to Provo). So I felt I had to make one for Ty. It was so hot that day that the frosting was melting and wouldn't stay, but at least I made him a cake! :)Jackson was so excited for Ty to get Hungry Hippos!Thanks family for coming to celebrate Ty and his birthday. He had such a fun day, and we just adore that little boy soooo much!

No comments: