Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jackson in Whoville...

A few weeks ago Jackson was running around a chair at my moms house and couldn't stop and flew into a big bar stool. He chipped his front tooth and his mouth was all bloody. The next morning we went to get him and he looked like this...He looked just the the Who's in Whoville. His lip was swollen for a few days and then went dark black purple inside his mouth.
So sad... Everytime I see him smile I get sad. I loved his smile, (and still do of course) but now you see one front tooth that is chipped, and the other has already turned grey. Good thing he's a cute kid cuz he'll have this smile til he loses the teeth.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh that was so sad! I felt so bad for the little guy. I hope everything is ok with it.

Warner Fam said...

That is a bummer!! Good thing they loose these teeth. Kasen has chipped two of his front teeth. Your boys are so cute!!