Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Etta Lane

I have always been a jewelry junky and can't seem to ever have enough of it. :) Jewelry can make a plain outfit cute and a cute outfit even cuter. I've always wanted to make and sell jewelry but didn't ever dare to actually start the adventure. Well.........I have finally started my own little jewelry business and am loving doing it. "Etta Lane" (after my middle name Loretta) has kept so busy lately that you can see why this blog (and my husband and kids) have been so neglected lately. I'm having so much fun and loving every minute of it. Today we are in the car and Jackson says, "I don't want to go to the bead store....beads are bad". Poor kid, I've traumatized him from my bead/jewelry obsession. :) If you want to see anything I've made check out my new blog (I actually have a lot that isn't on the blog yet, I'm trying to get everything on there but also trying to be a mom and wife so it is coming slowly).

http://ettalane.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think... I would love any input and suggestions! And if you're looking for a mother's day gift, all girls love jewelry! :)

6 comments:

Nae said...

I'm so proud of you. Your stuff is super cute. I love it.

Christiansen's said...

Jenn, I can't believe you designed all of those. They are SO cute! I was actually looking at the one you were wearing at church 2 weeks ago thinking it was so cute and thought how good it would go with everything. I have one from another company and am always to lazy to put it on :) because I am not use to wearing jewelry, but after seeing your bands I might be having to change that :)

E Winzeler said...

Hi Hun, I talked to my sis and she wants the silver one and the chunky black bands with the tall silver face if that's alright! Your jewelry is super cute! I have your number to a gal at Women's Conference so hopefully she'll call you! Thanks again for all the darling jewelry my dear! Hope you're having fun in Cali!

Marni Bown said...

love your new header. so you are doing jewelry? I am going to check out your site. PS Don't you love boys and their big time owies.:)

Mike and Timette said...

WOW!! Everyone on Wildcat has been talking about your watches and they are beautiful.

The Stringham's said...

Hey guys! I was able to find your blog on a mutuals friend blog. Its kind of creepy how this whole blogging world works! :) I LOVE your watches! They are so fun to make! Idont know where you get your beads from but you should check out ebay. When I decide to be creative thats where I get a lot of my beads! :) PS your boys are so cute! :) Hope you guys are doing well!!!