Monday, November 10, 2008

Tyler's Blessing

We blessed Tyler last Sunday and it was a fun day for our family. We started out the morning a little rough as Jackson seemed to understand something was going on and decided not to cooperate. It took both Jeremy and I twenty minutes just to get clothes on him. I honestly don't know if he has ever acted so naughty. It's interesting that kids can sense when somethings going on. The rest of the day went very well. Tyler couldn't have been more of a dream that day. He must have known mommy was a little stressed and decided to be extra good. We are so lucky to have Tyler and he has brought such a peace to our family. I am grateful to have Jeremy who holds the priesthood to be able to bless Tyler and the rest of our family. I'm sure lucky to have these 3 boys in my life. This was the only family picture we could get. Jackson wouldn't stop watching the movie for anything. He was sure a stinker this day, but luckily our sweet boy returned after a nap and some attention from mom and dad.
I can't tell you how much I am in love with this little guy. I didn't know if my heart could love another little boy as much as Jackson, but its amazing how your heart grows.
Two of the cutest little smiles I've ever seen....but I'm a little partial! :)

9 comments:

Camille said...

super cute! love the blessing outfit for ty & also for you ;) you look amazing, as always!

Shanna said...

Jen you look so good!! Tyler is sure a handsome baby and I love that Jackson is cheesing it with him on the last picture!! you are a lucky mommy to have two beautiful kids!!!

Angie said...

Everything was so wonderful! Tyler looked so handsome. You also looked gorgeous! Your two little boys are adorabe and their smiles in that picture is darling!

s g said...

what a wonderful day, and I love the cute little outfit for Tyler, it is amazing how the kids can just sense when something 'different' is going on.

ditto to camille, you look radiant, from the skirt to the hair, you are beautiful Jenn!

Reese Fam said...

What cute boys!! We are so sad we missed it! Ryan was out of town, and I was all set to come with Izzy, and pretty sure she had the same vibe as Jackson, because she was not cooperating!! It looks like it was a great day- his little outfit is so cute!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

how fun. i love blessing days. they're way too cute! i LOVE the last picture! you need to frame that one for sure (or at least put it on the fridge!) :).

Shanna said...

Jen did your sister get my message? I called her about two days ago. I was out of town when she called to get pictures. i would love to do them still. Let her know she can call me anytime. Sorry I wasn't easy to get a hold of. Tell her even if she wants to book a session for next summer she can do it now and get my current pricing. I am raising my prices January 1st!

Thanks Jen..
Talk to you soon

Shanna

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Emily said...

Jen, could you be any cuter? You look great! Merry Christmas.