Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Day and Night

Halloween day we went to Gardner village with my sister Angie to see the witches. It was fun hanging out with my sis and enjoying the nice weather.

Jackson was scared to get too close to the witches, so mom had to sit with him to get a picture.







Halloween night we went trick-or-treating and made a few stops to see Grandma Burgon, the Crow cousins, Becky & Blake, and Grandma and Papa.

Jackson with his cousins...
Trick-or-treating at Aunt Tammys. Giving grandma Weichers a kiss for some candy. We utilized what we already had for costumes this year, Jackson was a basketball guy and Tyler was a baseball guy for Halloween. Kind of boring costumes but they were comfy and resourceful...and look how comfy Ty is on grandma!

4 comments:

Villarreal's said...

U gotta love Gardner Village for their witches. We took Natalia there to take pictures when she was two. She got really upset when she turned around and saw one of those witches behind her. I guess they freak out all the little kids! Hope you are doing well!
-Trisha

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Cute pictures! Halloween was so much fun this year! I can't believe our boys are two they make life so much fun!!

E Winzeler said...

I'm glad your Halloween was so much fun! Jackson looked darling as the bball player. I think I'll go for the one with NUTS :)! It was fun to get to hang out again. You look great Jen!

Me in a nut shell said...

Gardner Village is a classic... especially at Halloween. Cute costumes, Jackson is such a cute little boy. I was in nursrey and I had a sucker and he saw it, and came up to me and said, "Me blue sucker" with his big eyes, he was so dang cute!