Sunday, August 10, 2008

My angel boy...

I love my little angel boy so much. Nothing seems to make me happier than to see this little kid smile. Jackson is getting so big and is so much fun right now. Here are some pictures of him playing soccer and writing with chalk outside.

Saying "score" after he makes a goal. He now does this anytime he makes a goal, or basket with anything....including throwing socks in the laundry basket, washing machine, garbage, etc...
Just playing outside with mom and dad. Mom made him a train which we would yell "toot, toot" while running around it.
I'm so lucky to be Jacksons mom and so lucky to feel the love a mom has for a child. It is overwhelming to me some days how much I love him. I've been more goo-goo-gaga over Jackson lately with my pregnancy hormones, reading about people who have lost a child, and also with contemplating the birth of our next little boy. I logically know I'll love this next little boy as much, but it is hard to imagine. I am excited to feel this amount of love now x2.

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Look what I have to look forward too! I am seriously so excited the good and the bad of a boy! The adventures that await me. Oh so cute Jen! I think he is such a sweet heart and again I can't wait to see how cute this next one is!!!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

It must be pregnancy hormones you made me cry my eyes out!!! I to love Jackson he is a riot!! I love his huge smile and that darling laugh of his!! We need to get Holden and him together!!!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Jackson is such a great kid! He is so full of life and has been since he was born. Can't wait to meet the next Burgon boy! :o)

Angie said...

Oh how cute is he! I completely agree about the love for your child, and having another one makes me so nervous. I know once it comes the love will just grow, but it is hard to imagine:)

s g said...

I remember being in tears just thinking how it was never going to be the same with Lewis once I had Char. You just have to resign yourself to the fact that it will never be the same, it will be good in a different way and you will have just as much love to give no. 2. Your heart gets bigger...hang in there these last few weeks!