Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just the 3 of us...

We had a perfect night on Friday with just the 3 of us......one of the last times before we become 4. Jeremy, Jackson and I got some takeout from Hire's Big H and then took it over to Murray Park. It was so much fun to spend time with my two favorite boys. Jeremy and Jackson played some football and soccer while mom watched gazingly at her two boys have so much fun. We walked around, saw some ducks, and just enjoyed the time together. After murray park, we went and got a snoasis...such a perfect way to end a summer evening. Here are just a few pictures from our family date night.
Our future little quarterback practicing his moves. "Dad ready?" He just loves playing with his dad and couldn't be happier that he is outside.
Dad tickling Jackson with a piece of grass. Jackson loves dad to "git" him.

I'm so lucky to have these two boys in my life. Jackson is my sweet angel boy that lights up my face everytime I look at him. He talks sooooo much and amazes us everyday with new words and how he talks in full sentences. I wish I could freeze his little voice forever. Jeremy is such a great dad and husband. I'm so lucky to have him as my best friend through eternity. Thanks babe for such a fun night and for just being you.

I love my 2 boys, but I'm excited to love 3. Tuesday is the day our family becomes 4. We are so excited for this little guy to get here. I might be a little more excited than Jeremy and Jackson as some days I feel like I can hardly walk, but we are all excited for our family to grow.

4 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Good luck on Tuesday. It is amazing how much empathy I have for pregnant woman now having only done it once! I bet you are ready. Hope everything goes grrrrrrrreat!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Oh yeah! We are so excited for you guys to have that baby! I hope everything goes well and we want to come and see you:)

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

i AM CRYING READING THIS!! I AM A TAD EMOTIONAL! SO CUTE!!

Angie said...

My goodness.... those pictures are darling. They are just needing on more person though. You! You need to have some pictures pregnant at the end. They are always fun to look at:)