Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day.....

Generally, we leave this whole blog thing to Jenn, but Jackson and I decided to post and tell Jenn how grateful we are for her. Since Jackson can't really write yet.... I'm going to do my best to help him out and wish Mom a Happy Mother's Day! Some of the reasons why Jax loves Mom: (In most of his own words)
  • She makes sure that I always have food, snacks, juice, and milk (even though I don't always eat/drink it.)
  • She buys me new toys and plays games with me
  • She teaches me how to dance (Dad is okay with it right now, but it stops before I actually realize what I'm doing.)
  • She reads books with me and tries to teach me new things
  • She loves me and lets me know by constant hugs and kisses
  • She sacrifices her time, hobbies, talents, work, etc. for me

Those are just some of the things that I could get out of Jackson for this post..... Seriously though, I just wanted to post this to let Jenn know how much Jackson (and I) appreciate her. I am amazed at how gentle, compassionate, and nurturing that she is with Jackson, when I just don't have the patience. I'm also amazed at how she makes it through the days with tantrums, diapers, and more tantrums. I'm still amazed that she married me.....but count my blessings everyday that she's in my life.

We love you Mom!!!

(Thanks for putting up with the amateur hour blog...I promise not to do this again for a long time.)

2 comments:

Shanna said...

That is the nicest thing to write about your wife and mommy! Jenn is such a cute mom and such a sweet friend. Happy Mothers day to you Jenn and by the way..... please tell me your not pregnant in that picture! You look so cute. If you are prego in that picture then, that would just hurt my self esteem when I don't look nearly that great pregnant! We need to get together soon!!!!!!

Angie said...

That is so sweet Jeremy! What a husband! Jenn is a great mom and a great sister. Jenn you look stunning in that picture.