Thursday, April 10, 2008

I felt like a little kid going to Disneyland...

For the last week or so I have been so excited for Tuesday to arrive. Tuesday was the scheduled day for my ultrasound and I couldn't be more excited. On Monday that's all I thought about and even Monday night I tossed and turned and couldn't sleep because I was so excited. I felt like I was a little girl and I knew I was going to lagoon the next day......I could hardly wait for that day to arrive. So Tuesday finally came and we had a great doctor's appt. The baby looked very healthy and everything looked good. I measured a few days ahead of my due date (which is always nice)..................and we saw a little something and Jeremy and I didn't even have to ask what the sex was. We told the nurse, "now that's a boy right". Oh yes without a doubt you are having another little boy.

I had been feeling like we were going to have a girl so I was a little shocked but so excited and so happy to see my little baby inside my tummy. It made everything so much more real. I know Jackson is going to be a great big brother. When we went to pick up Jackson from his grandma's I said "Jackson you are going to have a little brother" and he said "girl". Even now I say mom has a little boy in my tummy, and he replies "girl". Who knows if he even knows what it means, but he seemed to have wanted a sister or just liked that word better than boy. :)

We are so excited to have another little boy and can't wait for him to come by August 30th.....hopefully.

11 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Congratualtions, that is so exciting. I can't wait for you to start looking like you are pregnant miss skinny lady.

Melinda said...

Congrats! Having two boys is so much fun. I love watching brothers play and you save a lot of money on clothes and toys!

MaryClaire Brown said...

yay for little boys! that's awesome. jackson is going to have so much fun with a little brother.

WareHouse said...

Now Jaxson will have a great playmate 24/7! They will be great little buddies!

Shanna said...

you know what?! that would be so great! I hope that when I have another baby that it's a boy. I just think that boys are the best! Girls are so emotional an boys are mommy's best friend. I am so happy for you guys congrats!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

In a way I feel like I should be pregnant again because we went through the first pregnancy together. I am so excited for your guys!! Congrats!

E Winzeler said...

Congratulations!

Villarreal's said...

Yeah! we are so happy for u guys! U make cute boys.

Camille said...

yeah for little guys!! they will be best buddies, and so cute together. glad everything went well ;)

Reese Fam said...

I am so excited for you!! How fun to have a little boy... and be measuring ahead- that's really exciting!! I'm so happy for you, and we need to get together SOON- it's been too long!

Jen said...

Yea!! I am so happy for your fam. You guys are darling parents! I thought I would try this blogging thing. We'll see.