Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Easter...

We had a great Easter and really loved seeing Jackson experience it. Here are some pictures of Jackson in his new Easter outfit and him searching for eggs at our house. We didn't get out to any of the community easter egg hunts because I had to work on Saturday, so we did a little one in our living room. Jackson loved finding the eggs and thought it was the coolest thing to put them in his basket. Holidays are so much more fun with kids. I just love seeing Jackson experience new things. Showing us his teeth. I just love this kid!!!
Looking for all of the eggs that were soooooo discretely hidden...
I can't decide if he looks like he's thinking about where more eggs are hiding, or if he's just high off the candy he's eaten all day. Probably the latter...
Our sweet angel boy. He is getting so big and grown up....definitely not my baby boy anymore.
We had a fun Easter going to church remembering what Easter is really about, then Jax and Jenn taking a nap, eating some candy from Jax's basket, and then eating dinner at Jeremy's moms house. It was so fun to see Jackson interact with his cousins. He is getting to be such a boy, and soooo hyper sometimes. I get nervous if we are having another boy that I will be able to handle two boys and all their energy. :) I guess we will see in a couple weeks.

11 comments:

Shanna said...

I love celebrating holidays with kids too! It's so fun to see things through their eyes. Jackson is getting so big. He is such a mini Jeremy. Do you know what you are having yet?! Or I should ask how far along are you. Belly update please!!!!!

Camille said...

so cute! his little saddle shoes are TDF!!

Christiansen's said...

He is such a cute little guy. I love the picture with him and his big smile next to his easter basket

E Winzeler said...

The older they get the more wild...sorry! Just kidding, they are the best. A few more months and Landon won't be the only one tearing around the restaurants. You guys are so patient with Landon, thank you so much! We need to do another date night asap. Maybe next week!?!

ashley knell said...

How cute is Jackson! His outifit is adorable. He is getting so big! Glad you guys had a good Easter! Be in touch.

Alder Family said...

What a handsome boy! Sounds like a fun Easter for your cute family.

Villarreal's said...

dont u just love being pregnant! :P I have to laugh about ur comment at the end... about boys being roudy. I was talking to Eric the other night about Natalia being emotional. I told him that we either get a boy that likes to wrestle and be rough or a girl that is still full of energy AND emotional! :) Ur little man is growing up so much! He looks like his daddy in that last picture.

s g said...

I got Lewis those same shorts...so cute and I also LOVE those saddle shoes, what a sharp little cookie! I can't wait to hear what #2 is...

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Jackson looks so cute!! Connor loves him! Thanks for taking good care of Connor while I am finishing school! You are a great friend!

E Winzeler said...

Hope Vegas was fun, we should get together soon.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

He is so cute his facial expressions kill me!!! we need to get holden and him together they are so cute in nursery!!