Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mom's first Boy Haircut!

Mom gave her first boy haircut. I was proud of myself and then I told my sister and realized she had been cutting her boy's hair the whole time and my other sister had been cutting all 3 of her girls hair and son's hair from the beginning. Nonetheless, we always had Grandma Burgon for free haircuts, so I guess I never had to. Ty does look pretty cute, but maybe its just him instead of the haircut! :) Treat for sitting still.... Ty will do almost anything for a treat!Here's to more haircuts that can save us a little money! :)

5 comments:

Rhandi said...

You did a great job Jenn! Seriously, I waist so much money getting my boys hair cut but I just can't do it, it would be a major ugly disaster.

Angie said...

I love it! You did a great job:) You are wonderful and amazing.

Angie said...

By the title of the post I thought you got a boy hair cut! I totally freaked that you did not tell me:) lol

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Let's try this again... I'm with Angie...I thought for sure I was going to see pictures of you with super short hair. It made me really nervous for a moment! :D Good job with the scissors!