Saturday, October 9, 2010

My BYU Girls Weekend!

Every year me and my freshman BYU girlfriends plan a 'Girls Weekend' getaway. There are 12 of us and this year 11 of us went (Mariah was home having baby boy #3) to New Port Beach. We missed her greatly, but the 11 of us had a great time and had her there in spirit. I didn't take lots of pictures because we have a professional photographer in the group(Elizabeth) so she did most of them. It was such a great break. Its never long enough, but it reinvigorates us to be better moms and wives once we get back. We got mani-pedi's, ate lots of good food, went to the beach, shopping, and ate some more. I miss these girls already. The first night Elizabeth and Rachel gave all the girls matching t-shirts they made. Here we are at the beach wearing them...Me and Shauna before dinner. She was my freshman suite-mate in David John Hall.We had to get two tables at dinner so we didn't have to wait 2 hours. Here is half of us...Sadly, that's all the pictures I took of this trip. We mostly sat around and talked, laughed, and talked. Which is what makes these trips so fun. :) Til next year!

No comments: