Saturday, December 22, 2007

Scared of Santa!!!!

We took Jackson to see Santa tonight and he was terrified. We thought he would do okay because he was waving at him the whole time we were in line. Once I tried to put him on Santa's lap he freaked out. Which I guess I would too if my mom was handing me over to some old man with a huge white beard (and this Santa wasn't too friendly, he just sat there). Within seconds he had full on tears streaming down his face.....poor kid is now traumatized! :) I guess there's next year to do it again!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Jenn,

I love you! I was so excited to hear from you. Jackson is so dang cute....I can't believe how big he is.

We are really working hard to move back to SLC. Shon has a few great jobs that are lining up....we just are waiting to see what happens. It is very exciting. I can't wait to get together. I love your blog. Tell Jeremy Hi and we hope to see you in a few months. Have a Merry Christmas! Love ya girl!

Em

s g said...

Lewis still does not like Santa..maybe next year at age 4...
sara