Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Utah games

Okay, just so my brothers will still claim me as their sister, I need to be clear and state that I am a BYU fan. I will always bleed blue, and cheer for the cougars (especially when they play Utah). But in order to have peace in our home I have decided to support my husband's obsession of the Runnin' Utes. He has these dreams of our family outings to all of the Utah games, and our kids in red going to EVERY, and I mean every game! The day of this game I had a very neutral shirt on (blue of course) :). My husband was very disappointed in me that I couldn't even wear red to support the family...so I gave in. I just thought I would put a disclaimer out there before my family saw these pictures. This was all for my husband...... Hopefully this compromise will make it easier when I put our little girls in cute BYU cheer outfits. :)

4 comments:

Shanna said...

ewhhhh... utah sucks. Go cougars! just kiddding. I don't care much for the sport anyway! You look cute!

Autumn said...

Thanks for clarifying where your loyalty really is. I loved all the pics you posted of your cute family. Jax is looking so grown up.

Camille said...

we know you will always be a cougar fan, but you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the peace :)

s g said...

jenn...you trader!! ha ha..so glad you clarified where your loyalty is...I know how it is to deal with crazy U fans..my entire family!!